The New Mexico Grand Assembly of The International Order of the Rainbow for Girls announces the availability of a Rainbow Vocational Scholarship. This scholarship is for girls who are entering a vocational school and program or are continuing in said program pre-majority..
The General Eligibility Guidelines for this scholarship are:
- The applicant may be a high school graduating senior or have completed her GED. OR be actively enrolled in a program.
- The applicant must have exhibited an interest and active participation in a New Mexico Assembly of the International Order of the Rainbow for Girls.
- The applicant must have exhibited outstanding scholastic and leadership ability. Extra curricular and civic activities will be considered.
- High School Rank in Class and Grade Point Average are to be on transcript. If a GED is used it must be validated.
- Applicant must have the endorsement of the Advisory Board of her local assembly.
- Application is to include a letter from a High School Teacher and a letter from a Rainbow Mother Advisor or Advisory Board Member.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
This scholarship is for those girls graduating from High School who are entering a
vocational school or program or who wish to continue in an accredited program.
The application is to be mailed to Amber Zoubovitch at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 15th.